Tuesday, June 19, 2012

You Can't Change the World Without Causing a Little Trouble!

We interrupt our regular programming to bring you
this important message


Dear faithful, wonderful global readership of Second Cup of Coffee,

First of all, thank you for your interest in my spiritual 'ramblings'. Your curiosity to hear what this fool has to say brings great joy to my heart. I always pray that whatever you see and hear through this blog would wet you appetite for more of Jesus and more of His amazing, unparalleled Word, both of which you can (and should if you already are not - I am a mom, I am entitled to giving advice!) pursue on your own and with other believers around you, in every area of your life.

I never want to be a competitor for the time and attention the Lord Jesus deserves, and heaven knows, there are a lot of competitors. Even this blog, no matter how much 'good' it serves, can over time turn into a competitor. Plus, if I encouraged you to only consume regurgitated food somebody else has digested for you, I would be neither your nor Jesus' friend.

Having said all this, I want you to be aware of a very interesting opportunity (you can call it an experiment) that I have been considering for a while. It's so wild, and crazy and counter-intuitive that it fits me like a glove!

Anyway, I want you to know that effective July 1, 2012 Second Cup of Coffee will become a private blog. This means I am still around, writing and posting and getting in a little bit of trouble. As my son once said,

Mom, you can't change the world without causing a little trouble!

So, if you care to stay in touch and keep sampling the 'fresh out of the oven' goodies, you will need to sign in/sign up/subscribe, or whatever 'right' techie term you want to use. I want to assure you that this is not a scam, but I will leave it up to you to decide what you want to do. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them as much as I am able.

Yours for enjoying the ride, no matter what twists and turns might come our way,

Sincerely always Yours and His,

His Writer


No comments: