Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Growth - The Collateral Damage Myth



The mysterious appearance of the mutilated creature calls for an investigation and the swift punishment of the perpetrator of the heinous crime.

Who… I demand, Who did this? Who put this frog on my doorstep? 

Justice is required, and justice will be served, as long as there is life in me.

You did…

The familiar voice frames the two simple, monosyllabic words with such inexpressible anguish, with such heart-rending pain that I topple off my justice/juror/judge high horse with a humiliating thump.

Y –y-you aaare bback…

I never left.  The Gardener from Outer Space speaks softly, but to my ears it’s the sound of the rolling thunder and the crash of lightening that splits the rock.

You… you’ve been here… all along…?

Yes…I’ve been here, with you, all along…



Then David’s anger burned greatly against the man, and he said to Nathan, As the Lord lives, surely the man who has done this deserves to die. Nathan then said to David, You are the man! 2 Samuel 12:5,7

No comments: