Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Same Difference - or NOT (Change in Strategy - From Stick to Carrat Cake) Part 5

The rat, of course, was far, far from being stupid, and he could think fast on his ratty little feet. He looked away from the red-hot glare of the angry birds, stared into some imaginary distant hole in the playroom's ceiling, blinked several times, sighed deeply and turned his gaze back to the silent animals. You could hear a pin drop in that room. The front row of birds swore they saw his eyes glistening with teary mist.

Then the rat shook his head, as if trying to compose himself, or come back to reality from some very emotionally moving vision. Clearing his throat, he begun to speak with a deep, grieving voice.

I see... I see... he choked up, stopped for a moment and then continued again. I see a lot of pain and suffering in front of me... A lot of brokenness and incompleteness... I see some important parts of us missing.... And this... this... Suddenly his face contorted into a scowl and his voice thundered,

This makes me angry!

The listening animals' eyes popped wide open! What does he mean by this?!! The birds angry just seconds ago looked at each other utterly confounded. They have never experienced this kind of showmanship.

I am angry to see so much undeserved suffering! I am angry that parts are missing! I am angry at the pain! And I am telling you today - he paused, adding drama to his words, as if the poor animals needed more drama - I am going to do something about it! I, he pounded his little inflated chest with his front claws, I myself will fix it! I will help you. I will SAVE you all! I will make you... WHOLE - again!

He closed his eyes dreamily and lifted his head, as if already savoring the moment of their wholeness and well-deserved worship and adoration he will receive from all his grateful subjects.


For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds.
2 Corinthians 11:13-15





No comments: