Monday, April 23, 2012

Help! Somebody's Turning Tables on Me! More Intergallacting Rewiring of the Screwed up Motherboard

As the church bells ring inside my head, the complements of the aforementioned hammer, another teensy little thought, perhaps just the ‘ught’ part of the word ‘thought’ rises above the subsiding noise still bouncing against the walls of my battered brain…

If God wants me to love Him, choose Him, want Him far more and above anything and anyone else, and He is
NOT a psychopath, a bureaucrat and a tyrant…

In fact, He is
the smartest,
most brilliant,
impressive,
most powerful dude in the universe of which He is the sole title holder/owner…
plus
He is outrageously creative,
hilariously funny,
AND,
He also has superpowers like
walking on water,
apparating,
raising the dead
in addition to being
the surgeon general specializing in fixing broken hearts….
Plus so so much more...

If all this is true, then…

WHAT KIND OF AN IDIOT AM I TO TURN MY BACK ON SUCH AN OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD PROPOSAL?!!!

Suddenly I can feel this queasy sensation rising inside the pit of my stomach, telling me that I am not going to like the answer to this question… not one bit!

No comments: